An undergraduate study with a Biological Science degree informed my skills to analyze subjects critically and assemble them in a coherent and relevant manner and steered my interests into research driven designs. I developed my skills through Pratt Institute as a industrial design graduate student and a variety of work placements. I also partook in the Global Innovation Design programme, which saw us travel to both UK and Japan to study their particular design strategies.
I've grown a strong passion in human-centered design and how design thinking can help improve the living standards of our communities. I'm in love with big ideas, small details, and new challenges.
TEAMS Design, Staff Industrial Design — 2017 - Present
Airbnb, Industrial Design Contractor — 2017
- Tomorrow Lab LLC, Industrial Design Contractor — 2017
- Lead Off Studio, Industrial Design Contractor — 2016
- INCH Inc, Industrial Design Contractor — 2016
- Pernod Ricard, Design Consultant — SU 2015
- RUX Design, Industrial Design Contractor — SU 2014
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn Master of Industrial Design
Royal College of Art, London 'Global Innovation Design'
Keio University, Tokyo 'Global Innovation Design'
University of Guelph, Canada Bsc (Hnrs) Biological Science